Five years and one day ago I posted my "big project" Todo list. A year and a half ago I went back to that page, crossed out the stuff I had gotten done, italicized the stuff that didn't matter to me any more.
Time to remake that list! Now organized by site/field of interest.
- ambed an online doodle/sketch and start adding more doodles to my "of the Moment" section
- harvest quotes for the quote-o-matic viewer
- make a "tags"/tagcloud system and replace the "best of" (which really was just a tag-like organization to find stuff I've done)
- clean out comments spam
- redesign front page, more focus on projects etc, less on random historical stuff
- elecronic music - I said a project for my 30s is to get all these beats and basslines from way back transcribed and in like mp3 form - halfway done with my 30s, not much to show here
- get a timeline of my life: where I've lived, where I've worked, whom I've loved, major events
- Make and publicize a version of good old pixeltime.
- remake insideu.com (long term project with some former coworkers)
- record Ophelia
- start using my PC USB control pads with Glorious Trainwrecks style games - especially multiplayer stuff with Amber etc
- idea: get a Klik N Play multiplayer Mario Party like joint production going
- reinvigorate my regular video game get-togethers. Tougher and tougher to do, as friends move and/or have kids!
- chart River Raid's "River of No Return"...
- duplicate comments about poem on poem itself
- avatars/bio pages
- decide if i want to grow traffic back to former levels, or am ok with smaller, cozier feel
...of the moment
ATT slogans for Bos/Camb: "might as well get the iPod touch" "5 bars, no service", "works in more places like ScrewYouiPhoneExclusiveIstan" (Actually, it's weird: popular sites seem to load OK on 3G, obscure ones time-out. Wonder if AT+T just has retarded server problems.)
ATT slogan: "Cannot Open Page Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding."
"RE @ATTNews #ATT recently released a new study into causes and solutions for the dropout crisis: http://go-att.us/e556 -oh SCHOOL not calls-"
Man- earbuds are a bit gross, even for the reasonably well Q-tipped. On the other hand, dunno if I wanna be "that guy" w/ the DJ headphones.
Just finished "Look Me in the Eye", an Aspergers memoir. Two thoughts: A. These folks are "logical" but miss enough details that they're not always 'rational' B. I think I would be good at explaining things to people with Aspergers.